I need to turn on Find My iPhone on My Child’s Device. How do I do this?
This is very straight forward if Account Changes has not been locked in Screen Time.
From your child’s phone:
- Go to Settings > tap on your child’s profile
- Tap on Find My
- Tap Find My iPad
- Toggle on Find My iPad, Enable Offline Finding and Send Last Location
If Account Changes has been locked (your child’s profile is greyed out), you will need to unlock this first.
From your phone:
- Go to Settings > Screen Time > select Your Child
- Tap on Content & Privacy Restrictions
- Tap Account Changes and select Allow
Next follow the instructions above and remember to re-lock the Account Changes setting once Find My iPhone has been activated.