I set up Screen Time, but it’s not working. Why?
We hear this a lot from parents — Screen Time setup is more than a little confusing. Here’s what you need to check:
1) Your kids are running the most updated version of Screen Time Apple has continued to fix issues where kids figured out how to outsmart Screen Time(on their devices go to Settings, then Software Update).
2) Confirm you’ve set up a Screen Time Passcode. Without one, your kids can easily ignore the limits and change their devices time the time zone.
3) Block at End of Limit is toggled on. This ensures apps shut off when the limit is reached.
4) Block at Downtime is toggled on. This ensures that apps shut off when Downtime begins.
5) Check to see which apps are Always Allowed.
This should cover it. If you continue to have problems or have further questions, please contact us through iConcierge Services.