How Do I Turn on Find My on My Child’s Device?
This is very straight forward if Account Changes has not been locked in Screen Time.
From your child’s phone:
- Go to Settings > tap on your child’s profile
- Tap on Find My
- Tap Find My iPad
- Toggle on Find My iPhone/iPad, Enable Offline Finding and Send Last Location
If Account Changes has been locked (your child’s profile is greyed out), you will need to unlock this first.
From your phone:
- Go to Settings > Screen Time > select Your Child
- Tap on Content & Privacy Restrictions
- Tap Account Changes and select Allow
Next, follow the instructions above and remember to re-lock the Account Changes setting once Find My iPhone has been activated.