For secure password management and storing important docs.
Why the Gold Star status: Managing passwords for a family can be a headache. While you can store them in Apple Notes and password protect them, the interface of Axesspass is much more user-friendly. With Axesspass, you can:
- You can create a master file of your passwords protected by a 6-digit passcode
- Categorize your passcodes and search for them
- Back up your passwords to Apple iCloud
- Store your important documents – Drivers License, Passport, insurance card etc.
- If you forget your passcode, you can reset it.
While other popular password managers will populate your password data, there are ongoing fees and are a bit complicated to set up. AccessPass is free plus it’s super-easy to use, has 2-layers of security and you can access it offline.
Investment required: Your time to get organized!
Manage family passwords by creating shared notes.
Why the Gold Star status: When your kids start using iPads for school in Kindergarten, you will inevitably start collecting a boatload of passwords. You will appreciate that you don’t have to be the sole keeper of these passwords and that you can share them with your kids or co-parent. With Apple Notes you can create files by a child and share them! Best used for low-security log-in credentials.